A Popular Quote of the Rumi Which says:
Whenever you are alone, remind yourself that God has sent everyone and everything away so that there is just you and Him. “~ Rumi
Meaning of The Quote Whenever You Are Alone by Rumi
The Meaning of this Quote/Poem is not as simple as it appears, Saint Rumi was a True Enlightened Human regardless of in which religion he was born and in which country he lived.
Enlightened person is the one who has detached himself from everyone and everything in this world and now he is only one with the god himself.
So in this quote: Whenever you are alone, remind yourself that God has sent everyone else away so that there is only you and Him. What message Rumi is trying to convey?
Message of the Rumi through this Quote
As said above Rumi was an enlightened and he wants everyone to be enlightened of their own being. It can only happen:
- When you are Alone
- When you have nothing to worry about
- When you are in utter silence and peace
Only then you can find God within yourself.
For the Enlightenment to happen, it is necessary for you to be alone, peaceful and away from all the toxic things going around the world.
So when you are alone, then only You and God are there, but the main thing is that you have to realise God in order to feel him in you.
More Beautiful Rumi Quotes:
- I discovered that everyone who is mortal will eventually experience death. But only a limited few will get to experience life.
- Life is a delicate balancing act between clinging to things and letting them go.
- If you value money above all else, you should expect to be bought and sold throughout your whole life.
- You should stop learning. Learn to be aware.
- Put an end to your search for answers outside of yourself and turn yourself instead.
- Always be sure to answer the calls that make you feel alive.
- Work. Keep digging your well. Don’t even think of leaving your job anytime soon. There is water present someplace.
- The one rule that applies to every situation is this: you should expect people to treat you the same way they treat others.
- You can’t depend on chance for assistance if your ego is serving as your guide. You are awake throughout the day, and the nighttime hours are rather brief. It’s possible that your life will be over by the time you wake up.
- Being grateful is like drinking good wine for your soul. Go ahead. Get drunk.
Why Rumi Quotes is So Great and What’s its purpose?
The poetry of Mevlana Jalaluddin Rumi is lovely, as is the case with most of his writings. His lips has only spoken sweet words. He is widely regarded as one of the most prominent poets and mystics of the 20th century.
There are many poets and mystics in the world, but it is very rare to discover a guy who is both of these things. There aren’t many like it out there.Flowers of the Rumi species are quite rare.
Beyond his spiritual prowess, he’s an amazing poet, as well. To put it another way, his poetry is more than just a beautiful arrangement of words; it’s something more. A deep importance and a call to the pure truth may be discovered in it. Rather than enjoyment, it is a means of enlightenment.