Download Think And Grow Rich PDF in Hindi here, direct download link for free.
Think And Grow Rich PDF Book Download
|Name of Book
|थिंक एंड ग्रो रिच / Think And Grow Rich
|Sundar Kand PDF Path Download in Hindi/English
Chapters in Think And Grow Rich
In his book "Think and Grow Rich," Napoleon Hill outlines the 13 steps that must be taken in order to become wealthy. These steps are as follows:
- Desire. Beginning with a strong desire or a raging ambition to accomplish a particular objective or result is the first step.
- Faith. Maintain unyielding faith in both yourself and your abilities to do what you set out to do.
- Autosuggestion. Your beliefs and ambitions can be strengthened via the use of positive self-talk and affirmations.
- Specialized knowledge. Acquire the experience and expertise essential to accomplishing your objective.
- Imagination. Make use of your imagination to picture yourself accomplishing your objective and succeeding in doing so.
- Organized planning. Create a step-by-step plan of how you want to accomplish your objective.
- Decision. Make the unwavering choice to carry out your strategy as intended, and resolve not to give up.
- Persistence. Continue to work toward achieving your goal, even if you are experiencing difficulties or setbacks.
- Power of the Master Mind. Put yourself in the company of people who share your values and who will motivate and inspire you.
- The Mystery of Sex Transmutation. Make use of the force and energy that comes from your sexuality to feed your desire and drive.
- The Subconscious Mind. Utilize the power of your subconscious mind to assist you in accomplishing what you set out to do.
- The Brain. Make use of your brain to perform analysis and planning, as well as decision making and action taking.
- The Sixth Sense. Put your faith in your gut instincts and the guidance you receive from inside to assist you in reaching your objectives and making the appropriate choices.
More About Think And Grow Rich Book
The success of Think and Grow Rich can't be denied. As a textbook for actionable tactics that can help to improve everything, not just by the rich and wealthy but also by people achieving incredible things in their own industries, The Richest Man in Babylon has garnered a lot of attention in recent years.
The ideas presented in this book have been validated by the achievements of tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of people all across the world. Before the author's passing, around 20 million copies had already been sent to customers. The book has undergone a number of revisions over the course of its publication in order to make it more comprehensible and approachable for its audience of readers.
The author, Napoleon Hill, was once perplexed by a number of fundamental problems, and this book offers the answers to those questions. Once more, the author sets out on a journey of self-discovery to learn what it is that truly sets some people apart as successful. How is it that certain people are able to maintain their physical health, emotional well-being, and financial independence all at the same time? After all, why are certain conclusions said to as lucky? It should not come as a surprise that the answer was nothing short of revelatory.
Over the course of more than a decade, the author conducted interviews with a number of the world's wealthiest and most accomplished individuals. It was based on what the author learnt from all of these folks along the process while asking how they not only accumulated a significant deal of riches but also maintained their own personal well-being. Many people believe that if one applies themselves to the author's concise principles, they can achieve phenomenal levels of success. The author formulated hundreds of thousands of answers in these principles.
The subject has been explained in a way that is both interesting and engaging thanks to the author's use of numerous short stories and examples throughout the text. Not only does it educate concepts, but it also teaches how to implement those principles. It is not possible for a reader to read this book in its entirety in a single sitting. Even if the author doesn't recommend it, the book ought to be read one chapter at a time and in the order that it was written.
It is claimed by a large number of readers, as well as some motivational speakers, that they have spent a significant amount of time reading this book, skimming only a few pages at a time. It is still, to this day, the self-help book that has sold the most copies everywhere in the globe, making it the undisputed number one spot.
Napoleon Hill was a well-known American journalist, lecturer, and author. He is considered to be one of the pioneers of the genre known as "personal success literature." Since the beginning of his career as a writer of books on self-help, Hill has advocated the idea that the most important factor in accomplishing one's goals is a strong and consuming enthusiasm for that goal. Think and Grow Rich was Hill's most successful book, with over 20 million copies sold in the 1930s alone. Hill was a prolific author, having written a number of books.
The book outlines Hill's understanding of the 13 guiding principles that, in his opinion, must be adhered to in order to achieve one's goals, such as the power of thought, the power of imagination, and the power of persistence.
The book is widely regarded as a classic in the field of personal development and is credited with having a significant impact on the way in which individuals think about achieving success and amassing money.
The central idea of the book is that by adhering to a predetermined set of guidelines, any person may attain success and prosperity for himself. Hill calls these guiding principles the "13 Steps to Riches," and they include having a positive mental attitude, defining goals that are clear and explicit, developing a strategy to attain those goals, taking action, and keeping a strong belief in oneself and one's skills.