Are you searching for savage breakup statements that have attitude? We have compiled the greatest selection of attitude breakup quotes, sayings, captions for Instagram, WhatsApp status messages, and one-liners (with photographs and pictures) to assist you in getting over the end of a romantic relationship and moving on with your life in a strong and confident manner.
Betrayal, lying, ignorance, and trust concerns are common causes of breakups in romantic relationships. When your heart is shattered, you will experience pain, sadness, and a sense of depression. But as soon as you understand that your boyfriend or girlfriend is to blame, and that you are the one who is suffering as a result, you should retaliate with some attitude and strength.
These great quotes about breaking up are sassy, full of attitude, amusing, clever, sarcastic, and pun aimed to let your ex-friend understand that at last he has lost a vital connection and relationship in life. If your heart is crushed, don’t forget to check out our collection of quotations about heartbreak and breakups for getting motivation.
You can read these attitude Breakup quotes in hindi, English, Punjab, Marathi, Urdu, Telugu and any other preferable language by using the translator above on the top left.
Attitude Breakup Quotes For Girls & Boys
Let’s face it: breakups are one of the most difficult experiences you’ll ever have. While dating might be difficult enough, it’s never easy when things don’t work out in a relationship and you have to say goodbye, for better or worse. Whether you’ve been dating for a few weeks or a few years, breaking up with someone you’ve given your heart and affection to may leave you feeling crushed and bewildered. Reading breakup quotes that express how you feel or encourage you to go on might help you get over a breakup.
Don’t Cry because it’s all Over, Smile because it happened~ Dr. Seuss – Book: The Cat in the Hat
I was a chapter for you. You were the book for me.
You will wait for me one day, but I will not appear…
It’s preferable to be single with a standard than to lose oneself in the pursuit of acceptance.”
Don’t allow someone who isn’t deserving of your affection make you forget how valuable you are.
Don’t hold to a blunder simply because it took you a long time to make it.
God blesses you with a heartbreak.” It’s just His way of letting you know that you were redeemed from the wrong one.
Some things tear your heart, but they let you see better.
No Boyfriend, No Problems
No Girlfriends, No Heartbreak pains
No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
Get the heck out of here! I’m so sick of you that I can’t stand it anymore.
My greatest regret in life is that I gave in to romantic feelings and fell in love.
Do not hate me. Just get to know me a little better first.
What is to come will be more lovely than what has gone
“I have ended my business with you that was left undone.”
You are with your history when you are unhappy.
The one thing I did in my life that I most wish I hadn’t done was fell in love.
I need to forget about what happened starting today. Appreciate what’s still there and anticipate what’s to come.”
“Pain fortifies you, fear fortifies you, and grief fortifies you.”
I’m not going to let myself feel unchosen every day.
“It’s sometimes necessary for excellent things to break apart in order for greater things to come together.”
Live today for what it has to give, not for what it has taken away from you yesterday.”
“Accept what is, let go of what was, and trust in what is still to come.”
“Don’t be frightened to start from the beginning. It’s a fresh start to rebuild what you actually want.”
“Exhale the past, inhale the future.”
“The lady who doesn’t need anyone’s approval is the most dreaded person in the globe.
“Pain strengthens you, fear makes you braver, and heartbreak makes you wiser.”
“No matter what you do, don’t go back to what broke you.”
“Sometimes excellent things have to break apart in order for greater things to come together.”
“To find entire love, we must be whole persons.”
Sad Breakup Quotes Status & Captions for Instagram
“Walking away yet loving you is the toughest thing I’ll ever do.”
Nothing is more painful than being let down by the one person you believed would never do you any harm.
“The most passionate love has the coldest ending.
“Never allow yourself to be someone’s option when they are your priority.”
Those who are eager to go are those who have no intention of staying.”
“Until hearts are made indestructible, they will never be practical.”
“Six letters, two words, simple to pronounce, difficult to understand, much more difficult to implement: Move on.”
“Love is self-evident. Relationships aren’t like that.”
To have the life that is waiting for us, we must be prepared to let go of the life we have planned.”
“If you really desire closure, you must close the door at some time.”
“Your heart may need more time to embrace what your head already understands.”
“If you keep re-reading the previous chapter of your life, you won’t be able to start the new one.”
“What do you do when the one person who can mend your broken heart is the one who shattered it?”
“The arrows of a shattered heart are sharp.”
“Everything you need to know about them is in the manner they depart.”
“The most difficult aspect of letting go is recognising that the other person has already done so.”
“I believe that a relationship is similar to a shark. It needs to keep moving ahead or it will perish. And I believe we have a dead shark on our hands.”
Funny Breakup Quotes
“I’ve never hated a man enough to return his jewels.”Gabor Zsa
“I’m not going to follow my emotions anymore. It continues to provide me incorrect instructions.”
“Please don’t be tricked by Adele’s performance. You’ll never find somebody that compares to me.”
“Be wise enough to let them go if they’re foolish enough to walk away.”
“They’ll learn one day that they’ve misplaced a diamond while toying with worthless stones.”~ Turcois Ominek
“Only time can cure his shattered limbs and legs, just as only time can mend his wounded heart.”~ Miss Piggy
“I prefer my relationships over easy as I like my eggs.”~ Jared Kintz
“It takes around seven years to fall in love. That’s how long it takes the body’s cells to completely replace themselves.”~ Francoise Sagan
How to Handle a Heartbreak?
Heartbreak is something that almost everyone goes through at some time in their life.
However, the fact that it is a natural occurrence in life does not make the ache any less intense.
In point of fact, research has shown that your brain reacts to emotional anguish in the same manner as it responds to physical pain.
You may get the impression that nothing will ever get better while you’re battling with a broken heart; nevertheless, the good news is that it will become easier with time.
During the time that your heart is mending, we are going to take you through a few different methods that you may take care of yourself and feel better.
1) Cry it out
Healthy expressions of emotion include crying. Let out your tears. Find a quiet location to cry alone or with a companion. You’ll feel better after releasing your feelings.
If you don’t want to weep in public, take slow, deep breathes in through your nose and out through your lips. Go somewhere private, like the restroom, and vent.
2) Allow Yourself to Accept what has happened
- It’s necessary to recognise heartbreak’s suffering. Be honest with yourself instead of ignoring your emotions or denying what occurred. You’ve been through a lot. You’ll recover quicker if you accept something horrible occurred and feel guilty about it.
- Don’t cling to false notions, like reuniting with your ex after a split. False hope may assist you briefly, but it will lead to disappointment and grief.
- Take a few days off if needed. While being busy and diverting yourself might help, it’s also necessary to relax and express your loss.
3) Permit yourself to be unhappy
Feeling furious, puzzled, or numb is OK. Heartbreak may cause many challenging feelings. Grieving is part of healing after a loss. Instead of avoiding them, experience them. Allow yourself grief.
Imagine your emotions like ocean waves. Instead of fighting or avoiding them, ride them. They’ll settle down, even if it doesn’t feel like it now.
4) Boost your self-esteem by talking to yourself in a positive way.
- Think about your strengths and be proud of them. In order to overcome heartbreak, you must first accept what has occurred and realise that you are capable of coping with it.
- Be patient and kind to yourself, and treat yourself like a dear friend who is going through a difficult time.
- Take stock of your positive attributes. Take time to reflect on your successes and the positive aspects of your personality you possess. Just the act of making a list may serve as a good reminder, and then you can refer to it anytime you’re feeling down and in need of some inspiration.
- Self-talk might include statements like, “Hey, I know you’re going through a lot right now, but I still have faith in you. You have what it takes to succeed!” “You’re deserving of happiness and love,” or “You’re entitled to happiness and love.”
5) Get in touch with a family member or friend
You’re not the only one out there. Find someone you can confide in, such as a close family member or a trusted friend, and open up to them about how you feel.
It might be helpful to express your emotions in order to get them out of your system. In addition, you never know what other people can do for you, whether it’s giving you valuable advise or simply listening to your cries.
In the absence of a close friend or family member, consider joining a support group online. It’s not uncommon to find support groups for folks who’ve gone through the same thing.
6) Get rid of everything that reminds you of your heartbreak
- It’s difficult to move on when you’re surrounded by continual reminders. At the very least, put away any photos of your ex and any presents they gave you. Some activities or locations that bring up memories of your ex, such as a favourite record or a favourite date night restaurant, should be avoided for a period of time.
- Deleting or removing any photographs or videos on your phone that bring back traumatic memories can help you avoid the temptation to look at them.
- There is no need to get rid of or destroy everything that reminds you of your ex, or to avoid your favourite locations for the rest of time. Allow yourself some time apart from those triggers to digest your emotions.
- It’s a good idea to ship your ex’s stuff if you have it. Alternatively, you may arrange for them to pick up the products at a certain time.
7) Remove all communication with the person who hurt you
- It’s important to allow yourself time and space to process your loss. If you keep in touch with them, it will only make things worse. Even though it’s difficult, try your best to avoid contacting them until absolutely essential. If you feel yourself tempted to call or text them, unfollow them on social media and remove their phone number from your contact list. You may be able to have a relationship with them in the future, but it’s best to give yourself some space and time to recover first.
- Avoid contacting your ex in the middle of the night or after a few drinks. There is no use in doing that since it will not solve anything and will leave you feeling bad about yourself the following day.
- The only way to communicate with them is to write it down in a notebook or paper, but do not email it. Even after you’ve finished writing, you may delete what you’ve written.
- Ask for aid from your friends and family. If I start wondering what my ex is up to, please remind me that I need some distance.” Ask them to divert your attention by bringing up another topic.
8) Take part in activities that will alleviate your tension
- You should make time for activities that you like and that provide you peace and tranquilly. A little lightheartedness may go a long way toward easing the pain of a broken heart.
- You’ll also be reminded of the things you value outside of your relationship, or whatever the source of your sadness was. You might, for instance:
- Work on a creative project or a passion.
- Take a stroll.
- Stream a favourite film or television programme.
- Relaxing music may be found on the internet.
- Spend time with your closest friends and family.
- Perform breathing exercises or gentle stretches, such as yoga.
9) Help Others (it helps you like a miracle)
- When you’re kind, you get a nice feeling. In addition, it might help you forget about your own agony. Ask your friends or relatives how they’re doing, or find out what’s going on in their life.
- Do something to assist them, whether it’s running errands, fixing something, or just listening sympathetically.
- Helping someone that you don’t know isn’t the end of the world. Become a volunteer in a soup kitchen or shelter to help others. Taking part in these sorts of activities may help give your life meaning and purpose.
10) Interact with New People
- Try dating again when you’re ready. It does not imply that you are unlovable or that you will never be able to love again if you lose a loved one. It’s a good idea to take things easy while you’re still recuperating. Make friends first, and then go on to more serious relationships if you so choose. Developing new connections might become more easier and more natural from there!
- To get to know new people, join a club or a volunteer organisation, for instance. These are fantastic methods to meet others who share your beliefs and interests.
- Be cautious not to hurry into a rebound relationship, but open to the potential of a new romance. Keep calm and go with your gut feelings.